Sunday, October 10, 2010

Maoz Vegetarian

I had been wanting to try this place for awhile now. I was finally able to.


I got a Meal Deal. It comes with a sandwich, fries and a drink.

Maoz Sandwich + Eggplant & Hummus
You can kinda see the Falafel (the green ball). The eggplant is pretty obvious. The sandwich was decent. There's a salad bar where you can have unlimited toppings but I didn't make good use of it. It was hard to eat w/o the toppings. I can't imagine how I would have been able to eat it with the toppings I wanted. I guess I could have but I would have made a huge mess.

Belgian Fries
I can't really remember what the fries tasted like. I think it was your typical fries.

Here's my friend's sandwich.


My friend made better use of that salad bar ;)

So to sum it up, I don't think I'm a falafel person. I've heard so much about it and so I became very curious as to what it was. This was my second time eating falafel and it was alright for me. I just don't think it's my thing.

Maoz Vegetarian
38 Union Square East
New York, NY  10003
www.maozusa.com