Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ferrara Bakery & Cake

Sister had a birthday last week and someone got a cake from Ferrara.


 My 2 year old niece got this cake ;)
 

 I think my sister said this was a "Traditional Italian Cake".


Now anyone who knows me knows that I'm not a cake lover. I'll eat some but I don't really care for them. So when I saw this particular cake, I wasn't too excited about it.

This cake was okay. Not a really big fan. I thought it was too moist. I didn't even know that was even possible. Some people said they tasted alcohol but I didn't taste it at all. Not sure what they were talking about. Most of the people did think it was a good cake though. I guess you have to be a cake/sweet fan to appreciate good cakes?


Ferrara Bakery & Cake
195 Grand Street
b/w Mulberry & Mott St
New York City, NY 10013
www.ferraracafe.com