Thursday, September 16, 2010

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

The one and only burger place...


I'm not sure what the Shake Shack hype is all about but this is definitely the place to go when you want a good burger...too bad you gain a couple of pounds after eating there though...

Bacon Cheeseburger
You can't really see the bacon here but it's there. The burger is the best.  They only make them well-done so this place is perfect for me. The burger isn't dry and its size is just right.

Cajun Fries
I like their Cajun fries but H doesn't seem to like them. I think he thinks it's too salty...I don't feel that way! The spice adds a nice flavor to it.

The three containers you see are: hot sauce, bbq and ketchup. The hot sauce and ketchup are for the fries and the bbq is for my burger ;)


Five Guys Burgers and Fries
73-25 Woodhaven Blvd.
Queens, NY 11385
www.fiveguys.com