Friday, September 10, 2010

East Harbor - Seafood Palace

I remember getting up really early (7:30am?) to eat here...family likes to go early to avoid the crowd...what can I say? I'm willing to wake up early for food sometimes...


The place already had a decent amount of people by the time we got there (around 830ish). Now, I went here over 2 months ago so I don't really remember how each dish tasted. I do remember my overall impression of the place though.

Steamed Rice Roll with beef
Steamed Rice noodle roll with Youtiao
 See that chopstick there...sis was getting impatient with my picture taking....

Steamed Rice noodle roll with dried shrimp

 I don't remember what is in this dumpling. It's either beef or pork.


 Some meat in sticky rice wrapped with a banana leaf.


Chicken feet ;) I remember thinking this was gross when I was little. Oh, I was definitely missing out. If this is cooked right, it's super yummy!


Some sort of intestines and I believe white carrot?


Another intestine dish.

Dessert time...

Black sesame roll
This is good.


I believe red bean is in here.


I can't seem to remember what this dish is...


So overall, the food was decent. Not the best food, not the freshest but decent. Maybe we went too early? Anyway, my family goes here when they want dim sum so I guess it's not the worst place =P

East Harbor - Seafood Palace
714 65th St
(between 7th Ave & 8th Ave)
Brooklyn, NY 11220