Saturday, September 25, 2010

Buona Sera Restaurant

Really tired but my hair is still wet so I figure I'll post something. Here ya go...

Was a pretty nice day out so I met up with sis for some lunch. We were originally going to go to that Num Pang sandwich place but sis didn't find anything interesting on the menu. Went to this place that was across the street instead.





Complimentary bread. The bread was decent from what I remember. I believe it was warm. The sauce on the other hand wasn't too good. It was cold...what is up with that?

Linguine alla Puttanesca

At least I think this was Linguine alla Puttanesca. It was my sister's dish. I think she said it was okay. Nothing memorable.

Pollo alla Parmigiana

Honestly, I didn't want to order this but nothing else sparked my interest. Once again, like most Italian places, I was disappointed. The only good thing I remember about it was the cheese. The chicken was bland and the pasta was just your typical pasta.

So overall, it was an eh meal. We should have stuck with our original choice (num pang). Not only would it have been cheaper but probably better tasting!


Buona Sera Restaurant
94 University Pl
(between 11th St & 12th St)
New York, NY 10003