Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dhaka Sweets & Restaurant - Kabab House

Here's another place you took me too. I remember you getting a bunch of that round fried/spicy thingy along with our sagar food. I think I was only able to eat half of one. Way too spicy.


I only ordered samosas but the guy gave me a little bit of everything. I'm guessing he wanted to get rid of his inventory. I don't think any of the appetizers really stood out. Then again, I was busy stuffing myself with the chicken roast from Sagar.


I usually just the samosas at this place. It's different from your typical samosa. The skin is similar to those Chinese spring roll skin. They put a decent amount of onion so you'll notice it when you bite into this. And I think it's spicy but I can't remember now for some reason. I might be confusing this with something else. Anyway, call me weird again but I like to dip this in ketchup too ;)

Dhaka Sweets & Restaurant - Kabab House
16832 Hillside Ave
Jamaica, NY 11432