Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sagar Restaurant

This is for you sumi. I can still remember the first time I ate this at your house.


I come here for two things. Chicken roast and naan.



Pictures came out bad but I think you get the idea. The best thing about this dish is the spices that come with the chicken. It's not spicy but it's quite flavorful.

One order of this comes with four pieces of chicken. Two drumsticks and two thighs.  I think they store this in the fridge so you should probably ask them to warm it up unless you don't mind doing it yourself at home.


So what I do is break a piece of the naan, put a few pieces of chicken in it and then add some of the spices to it. Call me weird but I usually dip my naan/chicken roast "sandwich" with ketchup and some hot sauce. It's pretty yummy ;)


Sagar Restaurant
168-25B Hillside Ave
Jamaica, NY 11432
www.sagarfood.com