Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Pfunky Griddle

So after hours of looking (seriously), I decided to eat at this place. Boy, did we get a surprise when we ordered.


Looks local doesn't it?

Anyway, the place is named Pfunky Griddle. I guess it was named that fora reason. I don't know what kind of research I did but I had no idea that we would be cooking our own breakfast! The waiter told us when we started ordering. It sounded interesting/fun at first but once our supplies came, I realized that I was just too lazy to do such a thing. But whatever, we didn't have much of a choice at that point.


I took some random pictures. Here's a pic of us cooking the eggs. It was kinda hard to cook the eggs because the griddle was not level and so the eggs kept sliding to the left. On the left, you'll see the big ham H ordered and the little sausages. On the top left are our potatoes. It was like mashed potatoes and it wasn't too bad.

 
This was my plate. The eggs were just eggs and the bacon was just bacon. The potato was the only thing that was different. It tasted pretty good after being on the griddle for a few minutes.



This was H's dish. According to him, the ham was pretty salty.

So this whole thing ended up costing us about $53. Isn't that crazy? That much money to cook our own food. We also ordered pancakes (which we also had cook ourselves). The pancakes weren't that good.

So yeah, this was a disappointment.

The Pfunky Griddle
2800 Bransford Ave
Nashville, TN 37204-3102

www.thepfunkygriddle.com