Sunday, September 5, 2010

Red Lobster

H was feeling Red Lobster a couple of days ago and so we went. We went to the one in Elmhurst b/c the one by our place is always crazy crowded. It was a good choice b/c we only waited for less than 10 mins ;)

Large Pina Colada
I was craving pina colada so maybe that's why we decided to order the large one. Got too greedy...we barely finished half of it. It was good though ;)


 Kinda sad but I always look forward to their biscuits. It's just sooo yummy.


Your typical garden salad (french dressing).

Bowl of New England Clam Chowder - $4.99

I've been eating a lot of clam chowder this summer and I think I now know what it good and bad (at least for me). This one was decent. It wasn't watery but it was missing something. I'm not sure what it was but it just wasn't as good as previous chowders that I've had. Oh, I miss Maine.

Lobster, Crab and Seafood-Stuffed Mushrooms - $8.25

I've been really into mushrooms lately. I used to hate stuffed mushrooms but no more... The above was good. The cheese, stuffing and mushroom was just good.

Full Shrimp Linguini Alfredo - $14.50

Our usual dish. I'm sure it's bad for you but I really like how creamy it is.

Red Lobster
88-01 Queens Blvd
Elmhurst, NY 11373
Phone: (718) 760-3050