Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dallas BBQ

I usually come here when I'm craving some bbq chicken, fries and fried shrimp.

Texas Style Chili Bowl - $5.50

Every time I get this, I always put hot sauce on it. Without, I don't think it taste good. The meat in this chili is a bit big but with the hot suace, it's yummy ;)

Crispy Shrimp & Wings Combo - $8.99

H usually gets this when we go there. He eats the wings and shares the fried shrimp with me. I like their fried shrimp because the batter isn't too cripsy and their tartar sauce is isn't good.


Here's the same dish but I used the flash on my camera. You can really see the oil here ;)

Quarter Chicken with BBQ, with French Fries - $6.49

Here's what I always get. I don't usually finish the chicken. I mainly like the skin and the bbq sauce together. The fries are not bad either when you put a lot of hot sauce on them.

So, this place is a chain but I mainly go to the one in Chelsea. I find that the food is better there.

Dallas BBQ
261 8th Avenue
New York, NY