Monday, April 12, 2010

Hai Duong - Falls Church, VA

Last meal of the trip...definitely wanted some pho. We got up pretty early and our first restaurant choice was still closed. So we ended up going back to Eden Center and chose this place. Btw, Eden Center is a small outdoor shopping area with a bunch of viet restaurants and shops.



Iced Coffee

Bro got this. I remembered how sweet my last iced coffee was so I opted not to get one.


Typical plate of "veggies" for our Pho.

Standard Pho - $6.95

Pho after mixing everything

I know I'm sounding like a broken record but I was disappointed once again. There wasn't anything special about this pho. The broth had some flavor but not one that I particularly liked. There was something strange about it but I can't pinpoint what it was. The noodle was also stuck together. I had to separate them with my chopsticks. The meat didn't seem fresh either. It looked a bit old. There wasn't also a lot of noodles. I ended up eating the noodles and ignoring most of the meat.

Hai Duong
6795 Wilson Blvd
Falls Church, VA 22044