Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bell in Hand Tavern - Boston, MA

After the Celtics game, H figured it would be better to wait out the traffic in the garage by getting a bite to eat.  Turned out to be a great idea because there were no lines when we went back to our car.

Walked about 10 mins and found a street that had a few restaurants. Ended up picking this place...


Our items on the menu





Food...

Chicken Quesadillas

This was what I ordered. Didn't really like it. The chicken and the overall dish was just kinda bland. They also didn't put enough cheese.

Spicy Fried Calamari

This dish was okay also. I've definitely had better calamari. I'm not sure why they called it "spicy" fried calamari because it wasn't spicy at all.  I was quite disappointed with it. The marinara dipping sauce was also bland.

Bowl of New England Clam Chowder

I have never been a big fan of Clam Chowder. Actually, I'm not a fan at all. I've tried it a few times before (b/c H orders it) but it always taste funny to me. But for some reason, I really liked this Clam Chowder. I liked it a lot actually. H said it was alright so I guess I am missing out. Definitely trying another bowl of clam chowder the next time I go to Boston.

Bell in Hand Tavern
45 Union Street
Boston, MA 02108-2409
(617) 227-2098
http://www.bellinhand.com