Monday, August 9, 2010

Kettle Cove Creamery & Cafe

On our way out of The Lobster Shack and on our way home, H saw this little place. There were people drinking and eating ice cream so we drove in.



 
 

I took this pic from the car. It's a bad angle of the place but on one side of the house, they serve drinks and smoothies. The other side serves ice cream ;)



Got me some Coffee and Oreo ice cream on a regular cone (they have sugar cones if you like). This was pretty good. It wasn't overly sweet and the Oreo was a good addition. I could eat some right now...


H got a vanilla shake (he didn't feel like going to the other side to get his smoothie). This was pretty sweet. Didn't really like it.

I'm glad we came across this place. I now know where to go when I'm craving some sweets when I'm in ME.

Kettle Cove Creamery & Cafe
2 Bowery Beach Road
Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
207-799-3533

www.kettlecoveicecream.com