Friday, April 23, 2010

Red Mango

My latest addiction...thanks to my friends....damn you all.

Original Flavor - Small Size - Mango, Cap 'n crunch and Granola
~$5

This was my yogurt. I usually get these toppings, although lately, I've tried strawberry and blueberries. I'm not sure how I feel about the strawberries and blueberries yet because I usually only get 2 fruit pieces in before T finishes it. The mango has been sour lately so it hasn't been good.

 Original - Regular Size - Strawberries, Mochi and Dark Chocolate
 ~$6

 This was my friend's cup. I'm not a chocolate lover but she loves it.

 Original - Regular Size - Mochi
 ~$6

My other friend's (the mochi lover) cup. I like mochi but after awhile I feel that it leaves an after taste. 

Original - Small Size - Blackberries, Mango and Almonds (I think)
 ~$5

Another friend's cup. The blackberries look interesting. I think I'll try that one day.


Red Mango
136-53 Roosevelt Ave.
Flushing, NY 11354
Phone: 718 886 1916

sun-thurs: 11am-11pm
fri-sat: 11am-midnight

http://www.redmangousa.com/